Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Take a deep deep breath

And drive.

I need to vent. And I will start with an apology to everyone I could possibly offend with this vent. I am going to generally sweep all people, and those who don't fall under my venting judging umbrella I apologize.

But... PEOPLE IN ALBERTA CAN NOT PARK! Omg. At first I was like, oh wow, somone doesn't know how to park. Then I was like, really, more people who don't park properly?

Tonight however.... Holy Hell. We went to Walmart. There was someone parked across the aisle from us. He was parked well over a foot over his parking spot. He was parked 2 spots away from the cart Corral. He unloaded his purchases into the passenger side of his truck, walked his cart to the BACK OF HIS TRUCK, then walked around to the driver side of the car, hit the car squished into the spot beside him with his door, then drove away. REALLY?!?!?! REALLY?!?! How much of a douchebag to do you have to be?!?!?!

I went to the Tri Centre today and no freaking word of a lie over half of the cars in the parking lot were not parked straight or in one spot. Walmart was the same. Parking in your parking spot is one driving thing that irritates me way more then it should. I try to let it go but I just can't do it. Once the snow starts I think I am going to go even more crazy about it. We will see what happens. I think I might need a bit more happy in my happy pills. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, i know it's bad now... just wait till the snow falls, i foresee a lot of these parking venting posts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was an article my hubby read about this guy who went around slapping bumperstickers on poorly parked vehicles that said "I park like a douchebag"

    I thought it rather fitting. You should see Utah drivers, it isn't the parking, so much as it is their complete lack of signal usage. DRIVES ME INSANE.

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws