Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Settling in

Hello everyone!

I havent' had much time to post. We've been very busy settling in. everything is unpacked now, except my craft area which I am working on.

Austin is loving his new home. He's loving the fact that he can now access all the dvd's. I am not loving it. Also, he's figured out he can fit a dvd under the tv stand and under the couch. sigh. I think in the past week we have watched Cars 1,394,828 times. At least. haha.

Dave's mom and dad head home to Ontario today, so tomorrow might be a rough day. I joined a group on Meetup and they have a few get togethers tomorrow so I might have to take advantage of that.

I am hoping to have a few more useful posts coming up, depending on how much time I get. But for now, I will leave you with a video tour of my house.




Hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws