Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

And the Winner is...



Thank you to all of those who entered my draw!! I have been feeling so much better after battling the flu last week. I had decided tonight that I would do 2 drawings instead of just one. The two winners will receive a 5 pack of handmade Christmas cards, as well as some other bonus goodies!!




So without further ado, the first winner is....
Entry number 4!!!! Congrats to Sheena! (I have your address, don't worry about emailing it to me :p)
And, the second winner is:
Entry number 6, Lacey!! (I will need to get your address from you!)
Congrats to both our winners and I will get your prize in the mail in the next few days!
Thanks for reading everyone and I hope to have more prizes for you in the future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws