Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday

Yesterday we did nothing. I didn't even get dressed. The only reason I got Austin dressed was because when he crawls in his sleepers he ends up crawling out of the legs then having trouble crawling because he has no more room.

Today we got up and I did a load of laundry, loaded the dishwasher, cleaned all the crap off the kitchen table, and made my kitchen look somewhat useable. We headed to the stars and strollers movie and watched the proposal. Then tonight I had Vicki and Beatrice over for dinner. Her hubby was working afternoons so both of us would have been alone. I threw a lasagne in the oven and she brought over some ceasar salad and garlice bread. It was nice to not have to just cook for myself.

This afternoon before Vicki got here though I left Austin downstairs while I went pee. He was being a little too quiet. I came downstairs to find out he had pulled a bunch of kleenex out of the box and was trying to eat them. He's also mastered his opening and shutting. He likes to open and slam shut the door on the entertainment centre and he has a flap that opens and shuts on one of his toys and he constantly opens and closes it. Yesterday we practiced standing. I went to get him out of his crib and when I lowered the rail he let go and just stood there in his crib. We practiced a bit more in the living room. He would stand for a few seconds then lower himself down instead of falling. I can't believe how quickly he's grasping these concepts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws