Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A little something.

Here is a little something to make you smile. This has to be the funniest/cutest picture ever. I have set it on my desktop to cheer me up a little everytime I go to my computer.








For those of you who read me regularly you will notice that I will be posting a lot more now. Dave is moved to Alberta for work for 6 months. I am going to try to update this with pictures and videos (if I ever figure out how to post them) everyday or every other day. I want him to see how Austin is growing every day. I don't want him to feel like he's missing out on seeing him (well, as close as we can get to seeing him.) Dave flew out to alberta this morning and should just be landing as we speak. I am going to fly out on thursday and come home saturday. It will be a small vacation for us, plus we don't know what kind of living situation dave will be in so I will go out now so we can spend a few last days together before he starts working. I know it would be good to go out in a month or so but with me supposed to be going back to work I don't know what my schedule is going to be like or if I can even take time off to go see him. I think this is the best option right now.

Yesterday Austin was 8 months old. He's so cute and adorable. I can't believe that in just 4 short months he will be a year old!!!! yikes!

Well, that's all for now, I'm going to go have some lunch then get out of this now empty house.

1 comment:

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws