Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

One of those days.

Today is going to be one of those days. I can tell already. It started off great with cuddles in bed.

Then I came out and got us some cereal. I poured Austin's into his bowl, mine into my bowl. Then put the boxes away. Well. That created a whole lot of tears. He thought I was just teasing him with the cereal. Didn't matter that I showed him his bowl with the dry cereal in it, he was still upset that I put the box away.

Rest assured once I got the milk in the bowl and had it in front of him he believed me.

He's getting cranky and whiney though at the cereal that won't get on his spoon and into his mouth, so yup, it's going to be a long day.

3 comments:

  1. It's the age. Annora's like that too, but she's slowly outgrowing it... very slowly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO its totally cause you are a "bad mom" ;)

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws