Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Austin's New puppy

Well, I finally gave in.


I got Austin a puppy.


I really didn't want a dog that shed their fur much. One that is small enough to take with us, and doesn't have a loud bark. Obviously something cute.




Let me tell you, he was in love with his new puppy. His face lit up with joy when I gave it to him.


I asked him what his puppy's name was and he said "mom."


He spent all afternoon playing with his puppy Mom.


Here he is with his new puppy. Are you ready for the amount of cute-ness in this picture?





Are you sure??




Ok! Here is the new Puppy!!

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*


















Isn't it adorable? And in this picture he is about to shake his puppy with joy.



















Now this, is my perfect puppy!! Cheap, no food to pay for, no need for a dog sitter if we go away, no poop to clean, no fur to pick up. And Austin loves him just as much.





Sadly, Mom has already faced some tragedy. She lost her tail. I have never seen Austin so shocked or sad when he pulled the tail off. LOL. He even brought out the pouting lip out of sadness too. It's ok, I'll make him a new one. Maybe a blue one. haha.



Hope you enjoyed Austin's new puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws