Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

One more day

Until my Birthday!!

Another year gone. I'll be 27. That was always my 'number' of the bridge from young and carefree to Adult. Holy frick I'm going to be an adult. The fact that in a month Dave will be 28, well, that's freaking me out and come next birthday I might be drunk rocking myself in the corner.

I'm not really sure what I will be doing tomorrow. I usually try to get my friends and family together for a nice dinner out. However being in Alberta I don't have any family and only a few friends here. Maybe I'll convince Dave to take me out for dinner.

I got spoiled today and shopped till we dropped.... or well, until my gift cards ran out. haha! Dave got me 3 stacks of paper and a whole lot of glue for my crafts! I'm so excited! I'm off to do some creating now!! Hope you all have an awesome evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws