Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

The Saddest Thing ever

I heard Austin start to whimper then start to Cry last night so I jumped up and ran into his room. This wasn't a "hey look, I'm awake and want to cry come get me" cry, it was a "please come I'm scared" cry.

So, off I went. He was lying on his side crying out "Daddy! Daddy! Where you go?!?" then crying some more. It was the most heartbreaking thing I've ever heard. I tried to rub his back and soothe him but it was like he didn't even hear me. He just kept crying. I had to call Dave out of bed to come in, and once he heard Dave's voice he calmed down. What on earth am I going to do when Dave goes back to work? What if he gets a camp job and is gone for a few weeks.

Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws