Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pumpkin picking!

Today we went pumpkin picking. Had a great day. A little muddy but no one really noticed. I got some fantastic pictures today but a little annoyed that my camera broke. I had left it on and like usual the screen shuts off to conserve battery power. Well, it wouldn't turn back on, not even to close the lens. I took the battery out and tried a few times, nothing worked. I put it back in my purse. Got home, got the warranty and while I'm on my way to future shop it starts working again. Very random. I still asked about it and they said they would send it away, it would be a few weeks. Ummm I can't go a few weeks without my camera! I don't know what I'm going to do, I want to get it fixed but with so much stuff coming up in the next few weeks/month I don't want to go without a camera. (ie his 11 month pictures, the twins arrival, his first halloween, then his birthday)


Anyways.. some great pictures..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws