Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October!

I can't believe it's october already! I can't wait to get Austin all dressed up in his halloween costume. I think we are going pumpkin picking this weekend. For the past 2 years I have hung some lights and handed out candy but never got around to getting pumpkins. Last year while sitting on my front step handing out candy (because it would have been way too much pain to get up and down every time the door rang) in a blanket with my gigantic belly I swore that this year we would have pumpkins. So this year we're going to get pumpkins. I also can't wait to get some adorable pictures of Austin walking around the pumkin patch.

Austin is also 11 months old next week. I really need to get a move on his birthday party plans, I want to make some super adorable invitations!

I also need to go through my 101 in 1,001 list and update it. I'm sure there have been a few things I've finished and haven't marked off. I know the last book I read was finger lickin fifteen by Janet Evanovich. I better get back to reading if I want to get my 25 done by december 31st!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws