Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

She's a year!!!

And damn aren't these pics just adorable!?!?

(I will totally admit that yes, I should have taken the pics before we had her party, painted, ate lunch, ate dinner, and played all day. So, her shirt is dirty, but it's still a cute outfit!)





 
She's so sassy and cute! Also, she's got a crap ton of dry skin around her mouth. Because of the time of year Austin also has a bunch, but with him I can put the good lip balm around it and it clears it up within a day or two. That stuff will sting the first few times it's put on and he can deal with it. I don't really want to put it on her and have her freak out. So, I keep trying to moisturize it and hope it eventually goes away.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws