Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Photo dump

I am pretty sure I said I was going to start doing these photo dumps around Christmastime and I didn't do any. oops. But, I figured I would do a dump now.
 
Baby playing with some Toca boca band on the iPad
 
My most favorite picture eva!!! I love it!
 
The pottery pieces from Mackenzie's first birthday party
 
 
We got our passes to the West Edmonton Mall again! So to celebrate we spent an afternoon riding rides.
 
 
The Easter Bunny came to visit Austin at school
 
To celebrate the start of Spring Break we made a car out of a diaper box
 
 
And someone was just too tuckered out to stay awake any longer.
 
As she fell deeper into sleep she was sliding off the pillow and smooshing her face. Poor baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws