Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

All ready to go

Baby's room is all ready to go. I decided that I was going to make my own crib skirt. I found some instructions online that said for the skirt part to buy enough material so it's 2x the depth on the ends, and 3x the length on the front and back. Of I were to do it again, I think maybe just 2x for the front and back of the crib would be good. I'm not going to lie, it's a long process. You have to see the hems, which the front and back piece, before they are ruffled up were 156 inches. That's a lot of hem. Then, evenly spaced ruffles... Well those are fun too.

Anywho, the bed is all ready to go and I'm patiently or err impatiently awaiting.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

And a close up of the cute owl blanket I made

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. OMG it looks amazing! Now all you need is the adorable squishy baby to go into the bed and you are all set!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws