Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

A wonderful Sunday

I had a great day today. I got to hang out with a great friend. She was my Maid of Honor in my wedding. Today we got to immerse ourselves in Wedding again. She is recently engaged and what better way to hang out together then to go to a Bridal Show!! We wandered around and discussed weddings, family, life in general and had a great time. Afterwards we still had the wedding itch and headed to a bridal store where we oohed and ahhed over gowns and dresses. (I'm still in love with the Alfred Angelo Disney Line, specifically Cinderella. So pretty!) She tried some on and let me tell you, she is going to be such a beautiful bride!! I'm so excited to help her plan and do whatever else she needs help with. I'm excited to help her create all her paper goods, like invitations and thank you cards! After all the wedding awesome-ness we picked up Austin and went for an early dinner. It was nice to grab a bite and hang out again. I'm really hoping we can do it again before I leave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws