Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

That Royal Wedding.

When the news broke that there was going to be a royal wedding, I wasn't all, OMG OMG!!! I was filled with dread of having to hear about the thing non stop for a year or more.



I was amazed at how quickly the wedding approached without there being tons of news coverage on every.single.freaking.detail. I was actually really surprised at the beginning of April to hear that the wedding was going to be this month. I had no idea.




I will admit that in the last few weeks hearing the news/friends/family talk about the wedding part of me is thinking about watching (I thought better, I like sleep) and I've heard of all these parties going on. It would have been fun to attend a party, or hey, thrown a party if I had been into it all along. I love a good party. lol. But, I am not attending a party.




Regardless of my lack of love for the Royal Wedding, I love to play imaginary dress up. So, Ladies and Gents, this is my choice for outfit to the royal wedding (and do forgive me if the wedding colors are purple, I would go with another color. lol)












And because in Royal fashion, every outfit must be accompanied by a hat, I give you this, which you can find here



With that being said, I will be looking to see the highlights at some point tomorrow, I'm sure of it.

Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws