Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The 101 in 1,001 update.

Well, I re-did, updated and other stuff with my list, then had to paste it from microsoft word which of course deleted all the spacing and formatting I had on word. So I re-formatted the spaces and re-put colors back in. Sigh. Now I'm tired. lol.

I will be updating the side bar probably tomorrow. I created a new tab at the top of the page for the list of books I've read so far this year, which I will also need to update, again, not happening tonight. Had very little sleep today so I' m not going to be up much later. I have noted the books i've read in my posts so it will be a little easier to go back through and note them down.

Today is (well, I guess yesterday) was the 20 month anniversary of Austin's birth. I can't believe that in 4 short months my little man will be 2 years old. Sigh. It's crazy! I had all these plans for an awesome toy story party but I don't know where we will even be so I don't know if the toy story party is going to go on. Who knows at this point. But yeah, 4 more months. In-freaking-sane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws