Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hooray! Hee hee hee hee hee.

That ladies and Gents, is what Austin's newest possesion says.

This thing right here. Yup, our new Elmo potty!!!









































For the last little bit Austin has been throwing some major tantrums when I go to put a new diaper on him. I keep telling him that he can go without the diaper once he starts using the potty. So, I went out and got a potty. We're going to keep it in the bathroom so that he can get used to it being in there. I think tomorrow he can sit on it if he wants, no pressures here. We still have lots of time so I'm not too worried.

The best part about this potty though is, that the white seat part can fit onto a regular toilet seat, and the bottom can turn into a step stool. I say well worth the money for it. (and umm I did mention, it talks! But not that crazy scary as soon as pee hits the sensor it talks to you, you have to high five Elmo to get him to talk.)

I will keep you updated on our potty adventures as we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws