Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

an Update...

Yes it's been a while. I have been keeping very busy. I promise to share some adorable pictures of our little man.


Austin is getting bigger and bigger. I can't believe that somedays he's so big. it's crazy! He is babbling a lot more but also learning how to say words. I just have to keep reminding myself to enunciate words and encourage him to say everything now. He says mama, dada, uh oh, and just started saying - more, and grandma. I asked him to say please the other day and he gave me a kiss. I think that is a good alternative to please for now. lol. I keep asking though, can you say ______? Today I tried to get "fish" out of him however he only made the F sound of it.





Austin hates wearing socks. he keeps pulling them off all the time. However he doesn't just leave them lying around, he's been wearing them on his hands instead. It's really cute to see him trying to do things with socks on his hands.



Dave is home, back to work and we are settling into our ways again. I will admit, I do miss spreading out in bed some nights. lol. I'm trying to expand my cooking skills, we will see how that goes. lol.




Here are some pics of Austin. First up, some Easter pictures.


Austin getting ready to go out to GG's for dinner. lol.

















His super awesome pants.



















Not wanting to pose with Logan to see their matching cute Easter outfits. (this freak out was because Logan was touching him and also had some kicking and pushing of Logan. Poor Logan. lol)




















Cutie Pie!















Egg hunt!!


































































Chilling with mommy's sunglasses.









































































Trying to put on his rubber boots.




































Yay check out my good job!

















And, some videos for you.








101 in 1,001 update:

There is a lot to update here...

First, I finally set up my etsy shop. I don't have anything in it yet, but it's set up. the address is http://kristinscraftythings.etsy.com/ I have also set up a blog with pictures of my current craft things, it's http://www.creations-by-kristin.blogspot.com/ Feel free to check out the blog and leave some feedback!!

I've read 3 more books. I read Dave Ramsey's Total Money makeover. We are working on doing a money makeover in our house and hopefully this will help us out.

I also read Water for elephants by Sara Gruen. It was a great read and I loved the story.


Last book is Still Alice by Lisa Genova. It was a good book, however incredibly sad. Glad I was done it but like I said, I did enjoy it.


I also just started the Hour I first Believed by Wally Lamb. So far it's really good.

*We went to the Zoo a few weeks ago with My cousin Sarah and her kiddies. We had a blast that day. Only one more zoo trip next year to reach my once per year goal.

*Last week My mom, my grandma, helen and I went into Toronto to see Jersey boys. I loved it, so much fun!

*I bought myself flowers last week, just cuz. AND they are still alive. woo hoo!

*rearranged our bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws