Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Start to the day

I started the morning by walking into my son's room to find his blankets and stuffed animal on the floor. Right beside his pj's and diaper. Sure enough, he peed out the slats of the crib all over his blanket. At lease he didn't poop. lol.



He tries to say fishies now and puppy. I know when he means kitty.



Today I am headed to a stamp a stack to make some fun cards. Can't wait!



**101 in 1,001 update**

Dave and I went on a date night



I read the penny pincher's club by Sarah Strohmeyer. It was a good read very quick. I read it within a few hours.



I'm still in the middle of reading the hour I first believed.




Ok, to be honest, I saved this post to finish it later and finish my updates to my 101 in 1,001 list but now I can't remember where I was going with it so I shall post it now. This was written saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws