Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm a slacker.

I still have to do my March 1st goals for 101 in 1,001. Thank you for the reminder Rachel!! However, I don't have enough of them. I need to think of some more, but until then and I do an official post with all my updates, here are the 3 I already have done.

double blog posts for 2010 (85 in 2009)

Set up super awesome craft area in basement

Take 10 (or more) pictures at least 2 days a week for a month (0/8)

For my 101 in 1,001 I have started my movies from a-z, however, again, I'm a slacker and I am not going to update them today.



However, I will post some pictures from out trip to GG's and Big Papa's today. Austin played in the puddles. At first he was a little hesitant but in no time at all was splish sploshing away through the yard. He fell down quite a bit, but hey, playing in the water and falling is fun!! He also did a face plant into the muddy water.... Yes, there is a picture of that one. I'm also going to post some videos of playing today, well, because I'm so excited that I finally figured out how to post them. haha.

This morning I went in to get Austin and he was standing in his crib. Buck Naked. Got his sleeper AND diaper off. I was talking with my mom on the phone and said "yes, no pee on the sheets!!" Then she pointed out he could have been standing against the crib and peed through the bars onto the floor. Well of course.. he did. We will see if he does this tomorrow too. (and, I did take a picture to send to his daddy to get a kick out of but that's definately not going online.)

so, here are the pics and the videos for you to enjoy.




(this one wasn't supposed to come out sideways, sorry!)








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws