Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Austin's first Real food.

Well, as real as you can get for baby food. Saturday we gave him butternut squash. The first day he at least ate it. There were quite a few funny faces and he gagged twice. The second day he only gagged once and less funny faces. Now he just eats it. I wonder what kind of faces he will make next? We've decided the next food will be carrots.

Here are a few pictures we took.







We also tried cheerios for the first time. We're not too sure about that yet. He doesn't seem to gum them enough before swallowing and I think they're getting stuck to the roof of his mouth. (which could explain the faces he's making.)






Also, I have managed to take a picture of the yoga baby. He's too cute!!


Then here are some random pictures of Austin I've taken.


That's right ladies, he's bringing sexy back!!! lol


*this picture is supposed to be rotated but forgot to do it before I uploaded and my computer is taking forever to upload so you will just have to turn your heads to see it properly. lol *






Hope everyone has a great week!

*101 in 1,001 update * I finished another book. Size 12 is not fat by Meg cabot and my car stayed clean until sunday when we loaded it up coming back from the cottage. Now it's a mess. But I do think that sunday was the magical one month point so I officially completed keeping my car clean for a month!!! I've also completed 2 weeks of my stroller fit class so I've done 2 of the 4 weeks of walking once a week for at least an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws