Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Another weekend!

Another weekend is here. We really don't have any plans for tomorrow. Sunday we have church then the walk-a-thon. Dave is umpiring 3 games I think on sunday (one being my dad's team.. should be fun!! lol) I have gotten my 3 sponsors. it's not a lot, only $18 but I'm still waiting to hear back from a few people.

We did stroller fit this morning. That was a gigantic fail! It was getting warm out and kind of muggy. There were only 7 people there and unfortunately they were very fast walkers. I started out fine but very quickly I was finding it harder and harder to breathe. I made it barley 1/4 of the way and had to call Dave to come back and pick me up. While walking back to the centre I actually had to stop walking because I really couldn't breathe and was gasping for air. Not cool at all. By the time Dave got there with my puffer (which I had just taken before leaving the house 30 min before but didn't help at all) I had worked myself up into a panic and just sat in the car crying. Thankfully once I calmed down and took the puffer again I was feeling better and tonight I'm breathing just fine. Hopefully this doesn't happen sunday at the walk-a-thon but I'm going to make sure to not walk/run so fast.

I know it's still quite a while away but I'm getting very excited for Halloween! I can't wait to pick out a super cute outfit for Austin. By then maybe he will be walking around and looking adorable. Maybe we will even get pumpkins this year!!! lol.

Well I should be getting to bed.. I'm starting to get a headache and I'm sure Austin will be up in a few hours. Last night he was up screaming at 1am. He was a little backed up in the bowel department yesterday. I've been making his cereal a little thicker so he can get used to the consistency for other foods that he will be trying soon. We gave him his bottle plus about 1/4 of a bottle with water in it. Worked great and Dave got to change a diaper full this morning. I'm glad he's back to normal.

Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws