Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Still sick.

Austin is getting better but still a little sick. I feel so bad for him. He sneezes and snot comes out his nose. He manages to suck it up his nose but then 'chokes' on it which makes him cry. Crying causes more snot that he sucks up and 'chokes' on then cries some more. Last night was lots of fun..lol. And now dave is sick too. Today when Austin cries Dave says, "I know how you feel buddy" Ummm you don't really know. You can blow your nose and take the good drugs to help it. Maybe I should get dave to suck choke and cry to see how it feels. I am killing myself laughing at the image of a 26 (tomorrow!) year old man doing this. When I am getting grumpy today I shall think of this and laugh. hehe.

We are supposed to have a play date tomorrow but I have a feeling we need to cancel it. Unfortunately I have woken up with a sore throat this morning. I guess the rest of the week is a write off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws