Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

My First blog!

Well, it's about time I guess. I have been trying to think of what to name my blog for a few weeks now. Where did the name come from you ask?? My mom's christmas present that came out of mine and my brother's annual-midnight-walmart-christmas-shopping trip. We had already walked through the store a few times and he still had no idea what to get her. Then we wandered into the garden centre and found it. A bear leaning on a sign that said wipe your paws. He had one paw lifted with a lawn gnome squished on the paw. We laughed at it and decided we had to get it. It was the only one on the shelf so it was destiny. I still giggle every time I see it in my mom's living room. It's just so freakin cute!! I'm trying to find a picture online to no avail so I will have to wait and post a picture when I go to my mom's next. (and when I empty my memory card on my camera.)



Speaking of the camera, I was trying to get some very cute videos of Austin in the tub kicking and 'talking' when I got the message - No more memory. I don't think I've deleted anything off the camera since July, I guess it's time. I'm deleting pictures now. I've deleted about a dozen pictures of brooks falls, some drunken ladies dancing on a table, fake tattos and some flowers. My grandma's suprise 70th birthday party, some very adorable babies (not mine), a sewing project, my brother's drunken broken leg pictures, my swollen pregnancy feet that felt huge at the time but really don't look swollen in the picture and a bunch of horribly fuzzy pictures that I have no idea what they are supposed to be. Most of the pictures are on my computer anyways and will be backed up to a disk drive this week because my computer is being redone. I can't wait to get a DVD burner so I don't have to leave all my pictures on the computer taking up space.



I think that may be all for tonight. I am going downstairs to continue scrapbooking. I have almost an entire album finished I haven't even gotten all of Austins first 2 days of life in the book. I may end up with 6 albums of his first year alone. I will have to post some pics of the adorable pages I created later... have a good night.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, post some photos of your scrapbook pages. I'd love to see!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws