Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Thank you Bissell

We bought a new vacuum just before I went to ontario. Our last one just didn't well, suck.

Holy moly does this one suck. Lol. It's got a lot of suction and pull. I used just the hose to vacuum the chair. Austin put dirt in his hat at the playground then put it on his head. I didn't realize this until he sat on the chair and took his hat off.

I actually had a hard time getting all the dirt because whenever the hose got near the chair fabric it sucked the crap out of it. It even pulled stuff out of the chair I didn't even know was in there.

It's also pretty light weight and easy to maneuver. Over all I recommend.

Go Bissell!!
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

1 comment:

  1. "holy moly does this one suck" you my dear are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws