Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Counting down.

In 6 more days it's Mommylicious. I have been busy working and getting everything organized. I still have a lot of work to do though. My to do list is getting shorter but not short enough.





Dave is gone for work but may be getting sent home tomorrow due to the wildfires in Northern Alberta. The only upside to this is that I will be able to get more work done with him here to help watch Austin. I can only get so much done during nap time and after bedtime before I'm exhausted. I've made some really cute new cards and will be putting them up on my craft blog in a few days. You can also check my facebook page or etsy shop to see them in the next few days.





Anyone in the edmonton area want to stop by and say Hello at mommylicious I will be in booth number 9!! If you want to check out all the awesome vendors that will be there, here is the link If you scroll down to the layout of the site and hover over number 9 you can click on that link to see our profile for the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws