Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Random Thought

Do you ever think about years down the road, when we're in our 60's, and we have kids or grandkids with all the fancy new technology.

Will we try to bust out the "In my days we used to have to walk 5 miles to school, barefoot, in the snow. Uphill both ways!!" lol.

Or what about When we were young we used to go outside to play (oh who am I kidding, I say that now in my 20's. lol)

Or, are we going to be saying "wow, when I was younger my cell phone could only play music, go on the internet, watch movies, and have a million apps for anything you could think of." What is next in the technology era? I can't imagine saying that to my grandkids but I'm sure that I will be.

Maybe I'll be the cranky old person who refuses to learn new technology and be happy with my laptop, iPod, and Blackberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws