Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I am nervous.

Here I am laying in bed. It's getting later and later but I'm still up. We leave for Ontario for a visit tomorrow. I am nervous.

Will I forget something crucial like my meds? Will I know where I'm going? Will Austin behave on the plane. We are flying right during dinner time. What about a meal.

I have 2 lists going on right now. Just in case I forget something on one list I can cross reference it. Besides, the one on My phone is more for items to pack and my iPod list is more things I have to do before I leave.

Despite all of this I can't wait to be at my mom's in my bed. The bed that Dave and i bought years ago but couldn't take to Alberta with us. I can't wait!!!

I can't wait to see my niece and nephew and watch Austin play with them.

See old friends.

I am nervous but I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws