Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Busy weekend.

Whew! What a craft filled weekend.

I made an Easter dress for my Niece Katrina, and Made Austin and my Nephew Logan a matching tie.

That took a while since in true me fashion, I didn't have a pattern. I have to say the ties were probably the hardest, but once I figured out the basics it was pretty easy.

Then, I made a little surprise, which will be revealed later.

And finally, I tried my hand at making a tutu. It turned out so well and can't wait to see Katrina in it! I had some extra Tulle so I made a smaller one for a friend's Daughter. I have just a few pieces left so I'm thinking that I might make a matching headband to match.

I will post pictures of the before and during wearing later, I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws