Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

The bin is gone

Well, I just spent the last hour and a half driving around the park to get no where. My garbage bin is gone. I was given the serial number G03266 and the closest I came was G08266.

I stopped at the office again to make sure it was the correct number I had and sadly, it was. However while I was in the office the oh so helpful receptionist asked if I wanted her to order us a new one. Of course at this point I said no. I also pointed out how I didn't think it was so fair that I had to pay $85 for a new bin when ours was stolen. I also pointed out how it was stolen the day of garbage pickup, I wasn't like some people who leave their bins out for 4 or 5 days after garbage pickup.

She told me that they cost comes back to them so they weren't going to pay it either.

Alas, I have no idea what we're going to do. Probably suck it up and pay it. I am going to let them know that when we move we will take the bin with us. I really hope they say no because it's property of the park then I will make them pay it. Meh, we'll see.

Stupid thieves.


.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws