Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Garbage bin update

Our garbage bin is still missing. sigh.

We live in a mobile home, yes, I'm trailer trash (bahahaha) ok, back to my original thoughts. haha!

so, there are 900ish people in our 'village' our bin could be anywhere. I went to the property management and let them know it went missing.

The least helpful "help" I've ever gotten.

"Well, here is your serial number for your bin, if you can't find it then it will be $85 for a new one."

okie dokie. That's super helpful. So, for the past week and a half, every time I am in the car I drive around like a stalker creepin out the neighbours yards for my bin.

My serial number ends in 66 and so far I've found one bin with 66 at the end. It's kind of hard to drive and read a bunch of numbers so I just thought I would look for the 66. I saw it and by the time I dropped my friend Lindsay off, they put their (or, until proven not theirs THE) bin up by their house. In order for me to actually read the numbers I will have to get out of my car and walk up to the house.

I'm not sure I want to be that creepy.

Regardless, when dave was home we took our garbage to the dump so this past monday I didn't need to put our garbage out. I guess I am going to have to go again this week since we still don't have a bin.

So, what would you do in this case? eat the $85 or keep creepin out our neighbours??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws