Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Productive day!!

Wow, I can't believe how productive I was today. I emtied the dishwasher, finished Austin's laundry, tidied up the kitchen, cleaned the bathroom, changed the sheets on the bed, rotated the matress, washed and dried the sheets and even washed all the dirt and dust off the washing machine. I thought it was kind of funny that I was washing my washing machine..lol.

Tomorrow I want to do a load of towels, our laundry and maybe try to organize Austin's room a bit more. His do not fit clothes are starting to over flow out of the basket we have in his room. I also want to install a corner shelf. I've been bugging dave for the longest time to get it done but he hasn't. I may head to home depot and check out what kind of shelves they have. Austin has so many beautiful picture frames and thinks like piggy banks and ornaments he has been given but I don't have anywhere to put them out. His dresser has a basket with all his books on them so I can't really put anything else on there.

Speaking of Austin's books, he has an alphabet book that has different textures and things to do. Well when you get to the letter Y it has a mirror to look into. Well as soon as you show it to Austin and he sees his reflection he starts smiling like crazy and 'talking' to the mirror. Then he moves his face to the mirror so that his nose is touching, he giggles then moves his head back. Of course he repeats this over and over again. So adorable. I do have a video of it but haven't been able to get it online yet.

*101 in 1,001 list update* I completed the 1 hr of walking at least once a week. I didn't do the full hour on friday for stroller fit but the walkathon was over an hour so I'm using that as my 4th week. This week I'm going to try and cut out all the pop. It's definately going to be hard but I am going to try. I'm still in the middle of my book (which was due back at the library yesterday...oops) and then I've picked up all the twilight books from my cousins to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws