Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Austin is all done trying new vegetables... or at least all the heinz beginner ones. For some reason wax beans is on the beginner list but I can't find it in the stores. I have been saving the containers and I am going to make my own baby food... at least do some basics like peas and carrots. I'm sure I will find out more recipies to make as he starts eating more.

I started reading twilight. I started the book on thursday and finished it Saturday night. Then I started New Moon sunday morning and finished it this afternoon. I finished it so quickly because I was sick today and spent all day in bed. I brought up the jumperoo and some toys for Austin and we did nothing all day. He spent time jumping, crawling, climbing and sleeping today. I think he had a pretty active day. Then tonight we watched twilight. Not too sure about it. I found I didn't get as drawn into the story as I did when reading the book.

My cell phone was 'broken' today. It turns out when I got my blackberry the guy at rogers should have programmed a new sim card for me. Mine is 6 years old. Or should I say was. I spent the entire day without a working cell phone until Dave got home and I could use his phone to call repair. Once the guy set up the new sim card and I transfered everything back over to the new card my phone is as good as new. So.... if anyone called me today, I'm sorry. I slept all day..

I think that's all for now. I'm heading back to bed. Finally the horrible sinus pain in my head is gone so I may actually be able to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws