Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First day of kindergarten!!!

Today was my little boy's first day of school. He was excited, I didn't cry, and I might get some stuff cleaned during nap time if Mackenzie permits it. (Or maybe I'll nap because I tossed and turned all night anxious to make it to school on time)

After we sorted out his supplies he played. I told him I was leaving he said he didn't want me to go. (Sniff sniff) but, I knew I had to leave some time so I told him I would stay until play time was over. Then he gave me 2 hugs and was just fine. And that was our uneventful morning. But hey, onto the pictures!!!

So this was his last day of preschool in June


And today's picture

And this is his thinking face

Walking to school














No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws