Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Every day gets more dangerous

Every day this baby stays in my belly is dangerous.

Every day my hormones make it dangerous to, well, anyone around me. Ask the guy at the grocery store last week, or even my husband the other night. I am cranky and hormonal. It takes nothing for that hormonal switch to flip.

If this baby girl doesn't come out soon, the next danger is going to be our bank account. All her clothes are neatly tucked away in her dresser and closet. I'm not going in there every day to pull things out to put on the baby. It's like i've got baby amnesia when I wake up in the morning. Every day this baby stays in my belly I want to go shopping. I want to buy all the cute pink, purple, frilly, tutu-y, flowery, butterfly, owly things I can find. I just can't stop myself. It's a big danger to our bank and to the storage space in her already small bedroom. But Gah! The cuteness!!!

So, dear baby girl, you really need to evacuate. Before the danger level grows even more. I personally could care less about the shopping danger, but it's just not safe to the world at large for me and my hormones to be out running free. Please baby girl. Save the world. Think of the world!!! Come out already and join us. We're really lots of fun!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!!Danger to our bank account!!! Girls will suck the money right out of it with all the "accessories""

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws