Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back to work

Sigh, back to work time. This afternoon Dave heads back up north for work. I'm not going to lie. Him being home for 4 weeks, I got spoiled. Just this morning I slept until 10am. That's virtually unheard of with a 3 year old. The sleep and help with said 3 year old has been amazing.

I'm on a mom board, and with Austin having a birthday so late in the year, most of the moms with 3 year olds are months ahead of me. The consensus is that the terrible 2's aren't so terrible. 3 is worse. I know that the first few months of 3 are great, then BAM! They turn into little jerks. Yup, Austin's hit that point. He does not want to listen and everything is answered with a "uh uh" "NO!" or "no way!" He is ignoring everything we say, and the other day started pushing our friend's daughter. We've never had a big issue with pushing, so this was a shock.

I'm counting down the days until Dave gets home again, because I'm sure these next 2 weeks will be full of time outs and deep breaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws