Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

A big ol walk

Tomorrow is the walk. It's finally here. Through fundraising and the dance that was thrown our team raised over $5,000!!! So amazing to see all the support of people around us.

This all started with my step mom. She wanted to do the CIBC run for the cure for herself. As an end to the chemotherapy and radiation and everything else. Then people said they would walk with her. Now it's a team of 20 people!!! We've made team tshirts, and with the help of some cousins I have made tutus for our team to wear. Yes, even the men! We may look ridiculous tomorrow but we are going to be having a blast!!!

I'm not going to lie though, I am a little worried. My asthma gets so much worse when I'm pregnant. I have to be careful not to over push myself. Also, it's a 5k walk. I've been walking more since finding out I was pregnant but am I ready for a 5k?? Tomorrow night I doubt I'll be able to move much, and I will be exhausted. Lol I'm sure of it. And, I really should get to sleep now since it's 12:30 In the morning. Time to get to sleep!!!

I will be back with some pictures in the next few days. Have a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws