Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Baby Update

Here we are 22 weeks (and 1 day, but who's counting ;-) lol) I'm pretty sure baby went through a growth spurt these last few days. Monday night I laid down for bed and all I could feel was kick kick kick. So far it's been random kicks but nothing steady. Then Tuesday morning was full of kick kick kick too. The last 2 nights I've been feeling the resistance in rolling over and getting up during my many pee trips. I was expecting to start feeling this stuff a little earlier, but here we are. with 18 (ish) weeks left until this little one is here it will be kicks and stretches like crazy.

I know that every pregnancy is different, but I didn't realize just how different it would be. With Austin, I almost wondered if he was growing outside my uterus becuase he hung out pretty much the whole pregnancy between my ribs and my belly button. This baby is hanging out down low. Every kick I'm feeling is in my lower stomach.

I've been waiting for the aches and pains to start hardcore, but so far it's been just minimal. I've been feeling great and fully enjoying every minute. And exciting, I have another ultrasound tomorrow since baby had it's back to the ultrasound tech and he couldn't get a good look at the heart. I'm excited to see baby again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws