Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Kawartha Dairy Ice Cream

Oh how I love thee.

We went and bought some for desert tonight. I was slightly sad when I realized they didn't have cotton candy at the store we were at. I am cotton candy's bitch. Mmm so good.

Funny story. The summer between grade 8 and grade 9 we moved to Bobcaygeon. Since I stayed with my dad and moved up there once I finished school, I didn't really know too many people. Shortly after I moved up there I did get a paper route, but that was only 2 days a week. I didn't know anyone to babysit, so I hung out. I came to love the Kawartha Dairy factory. It was less than a 10 minute walk down my road. Yes, we were on the same street. oh so dangerous.

I may have scrounged up money in the house *cough* my mom's and brother's *cough* to walk down the street and get my Kawartha Dairy Ice cream cone. Cotton Candy of course. While I miss being so close and having it every day, my waist is thankful.

However. to the point of my post. Desert was delicious and anyone in Ontario NEEDS to try Kawartha Dairy Ice cream if they haven't yet. mmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws