Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Swagbucks update

I figured it was time for a swagbucks update.

I started using Swagbucks on Dec 9th 2010. Since then I have earned a total of 4,546 swagbucks. In just over 6 months I have accumulated enough swagbucks to get $45 worth of amazon gift cards (and I currently have 43 in my account)




At first I started saving up all my swagbucks to redeem all my gift cards at once (I was aiming for $100 worth) but then realized there are some rules to the gift cards. I can order a max of 2 per day, and a max of 5 per month. So I ordered my 5 last month and finished off my swagbucks this month.

I have been ordering amazon.com gift cards (because amazon.com ships to canada and has WAY more selection and huge price difference in the same items) and within 10-14 days after you order your card, Swagbucks will put the amazon gift card code in your account. You copy the code from your account and put it into your amazon account and bam! you've got cash to spend.

How does one manage to get that many swagbucks? Searching searching searching. And referrals. For every swagbuck I earn (up to 1,000) the person who referred me gets matching swagbucks. Also, I search everything. I know how to get to blogger, and twitter and facebook, but I search them. Instead of google, I search swagbucks. I have the toolbar installed and that makes it so much easier for me to remember to search through swagbucks.



Want to get in on this awesome-ness?
Search & Win
Sign up by clicking the box above, pass it on to your friends, earn swagbucks from searching, and enjoy some shopping for free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws