Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

We had our first 'baby class' yesterday. I was kind of excited. It's infant massage. Austin seemed to enjoy it and it gives us a chance to meet new babies.

I thought the class started at 10:30 so I got myself ready and went online to look up the address at 9:50 and realized the class actually started at 10:00. Austin was still lying in his crib in his pj's. I quickly dressed him, ran downstairs, made him 2 bottles and away we went. Thankfully we don't live too far from the class so we were there by 10:05. Afterwards me and another mom that I knew before the class went for lunch at Los Cabos. mmmmm mexican food. We had a nice relaxing (and quiet) lunch because both of the babies slept all the way through. After lunch we went back to the other mom's house and fed/changed the babies then jumped in one car and went to pickering to get a bathing suit for the babies at The Children's place. I got Austin a cute suit with fishies on it. Can't wait to go swimming and get to use it!!!

101 in 1,001 update: I have now started a baby class and finished another book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws