Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Week almost done...

I'm glad this week is almost done. Dave was on afternoons this week which I thought I would enjoy but figured out I don't like it so much. I don't get anything done. I have no energy to clean and do stuff around the house at night and when he's here I want to spend time with him instead. Tomorrow he has the day off though so that's exciting. I think we might go swimming tomorrow which is good because it will be the first time we go swimming all together.

I think Austin should have some teeth coming in soon. Last week there were a few times where he wouldn't stop crying until I was rubbing his gums with my finger. Then he woke up with a runny nose after non-stop crying the night before. And I've noticed yesterday and today he's not that interested in eating. Today he wouldn't stop crying. He wouldn't eat, sit, stand, lay down or cuddle. I finally had to swaddle him (something we haven't done since he was less than 2 months old) and he passed out. I should note that he was great this morning when daddy was still home then about 5 minutes after daddy left is when the crying fit started.

I have some of Austin's 5 month old pics but don't have any posted here yet. I will admit that on his actuall 5 month old day I didn't get it done so I made the sign and took the pics the next day. In the grand scheme of things one day won't make a difference with how he looks. Also with pictures, I bought some nice frames for the 8x10 pics we ordered of Austin's pro pictures at 3 months. Now we just have to figure out where to put them. We have the 2 8x10 and we have 13 5x7 proofs that we want to put up. We were thinking of putting all the 5x7's on one wall in our living room and maybe the 8x10's upstairs in the hallway.

To keep up with the books I am reading I am going to create a list on the left side of the blog with all the books I've read and I will rate them out of 5*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws