Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Crawling?

I have found a new man to love.. His name is Austin. He just melts my heart when I go in to get him in the morning and as soon as he sees me he breaks into the biggest smile ever. sigh. so cute. I will have to get a picture of this. Maybe tomorrow morning I will grab the camera before I go in to get him.

He is getting better at getting up on his knees now. Uh oh. let's see how much he gets into now!! We have to lower his crib. We've been saying this for a while now but I think we need to do it tomorrow. When he gets up on his knees he's not far from the top of the crib. Today we were laying on the floor in the living room and he was getting frustrated with his knees (He was still in his sleeper and his legs had slipped out of the legs of the sleeper and his feet kept hitting the crotch so he coudn't move them properly) so he tried his legs. He managed to be on his hands and feet with his bum up in the air for a few seconds then would topple over. I can't believe how big he's getting!!

*101 in 1,001 update, finished another book!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws