Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm broken.

This is what I told Dave on Sunday. I'm broken. I woke up with a sore back on Friday. It was just the uncomfortable feeling like I needed to crack my back but it was a muscle that was hurting. Well Saturday night while trying to get Austin to sleep (we were at the church get together) I was gently swinging him in his car seat. Apparently that caused the sore muscle to become a pulled muscle. Then, while getting out of the shower on Sunday I noticed that I had burst a blood vessel in my eye as well. That's when I told dave I'm broken.

Unfortunately my back still really hurts today and I can't even carry the diaper bag let alone my 15lb baby. I am going to take some back pills and get a good night sleep tonight. Hopefully it doesn't hurt as much tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws