Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ho-ly Crap.

I'm making 2013 my bitch.

I just signed up for a 5k.
Run.
Yes, Run.

 holy shit.

Run.

5k.

Ok, so the last 5k I did I was pregnant and not training or working out. Yes, I walked it and finished it.  But..... I barely made it.

I am pushing on, and I'm going to do this 5k.

I'm doing the Color Me Rad 5k.
 
I am so excited. SO excited. I've been hitting the gym 2-3 times a week for the past 5 weeks. I've started doing Fab Ab February. I found it on Pinterest and just re-made a calender for 2013 and just kept at it. I'm 9 days in. How I'm going to make it to the end of the month? I have no idea. I'm having a hard time keeping up a 30 second plank. How the mother-eff am I supposed to do 2 minutes? I'm just trying to keep it up one day at a time. (Plus I keep telling myself that I have a bridesmaid dress to fit into in May! lol)
 
So here's to kicking my large butt in 2013. Let's do this!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. you can do this!!!! plus the thrill of all the other runners give you motivation. Keep up Fab Ab. Think of the end results.

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws