Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

11 Months!

Little Mackenzie turned 11 months last week. or, well, 10 days ago now. 11 Months people.

11 MONTHS!!

In less than 3 weeks she's going to be 1. Deeep breath. My little doodle is growing up. (I've been calling her monkey doodle, then realized that I call Austin Monkey, so I figured I would just call her doodle. Doesn't always stick and she's still monkey doodle more often then not. But anyways.....)

I actually got 11 month pics on the 11th month day!!! yahoo!





 
I can't believe she is turning 1 so soon!!!
 
So, I had saved this post as a draft and kept forgetting to come back and publish. lol. We are now 10 days out from her 1st birthday. Let's not get me started on that. *sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws