Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

oh hello there

just a quick jump in here. Things have been busy. I have a few posts I started and didn't finish saved. Mainly ones about my vacation that turned out not to be at all what I expected, and while extremely sad for the loss of my grandma, extremely grateful that I was there. I don't know. There are a lot of feelings I still need to figure out and put down before finishing that post.

Then there is my fun girls weekend. I haven't even started a blog post about that. I've just barely unpacked from that.

And finishing it off is 1- a certain baby being 6 months, trying food now, and omg! sitting. And 2- Austin's first week of school.

Whew. I've been busy. I know, I know. Every bloggers excuse. I'm at a point where I have all these ideas but no idea how to start to put them down, or the time. This is just to let you know I'm not dead. However it is past midnight so I might die of exhaustion tomorrow if I don't get to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws