Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I'll start this post by saying, I'm thankful for pumpkin pie. Haha, I do love me some pie. With copius amounts of whipped cream. It's something that can't be beat. mmm mmm mmmmmmmm.

Anyways. lol. It's been quite the week. Very very busy around the mama bird's house. She's started her daycare so not only is Austin here but 3-4 other kids each day. eeks! Austin has become quite protective of me and actually ran over to me when Logan touched my foot one day.

We are rapidly approaching 2.... and the terrible 2's. Today I was ready to commit myself. He had me pulling out my hair and wanting a padded room all before 9am. I think that is a pretty good record. haha!

I promise to at least have a video of Austin eating his cake at his birthday up here tomorrow, since it's currently uploading on you tube, but I have over 100 min left to wait for it to be ready. I am thinking bed is in my near future here. On that note, I will update tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws