Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Busy crafting.

It's been a while. I've been busy doing some crafty work. I made a gift for a baby shower (pics will be up after the shower, don't want to spoil the suprise) I made some wicked awesome baby shower invitations for helen. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of them yet. And, as a going away present for Robin I made him a scrapbook and a CD of songs that remind me of him. I do have pictures of the scrapbook and will be posting them here. I love how the book turned out and almost want to keep it for myself. lol. I really think he will love it. While the pictures are uploading I am going to to get ready for the big bon voyage party this afternoon. Austin is napping thankfully and I've got to get moving.













I woke Austin up from his nap the other day and I swear his hair grew. It was kind of sticking up and you could see his hair. I took some pics but it's kind of hard to see what I'm talking about. (If you look closely in the second picture you can see it a little bit.)


Well, I am all dressed and ready to go so I am signing off now and heading to Bethany for some partaying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0

Wipe Your Paws

Wipe Your Paws